Add products by adding codes
Rules of cooperation in the DropShipping model
Purchases in our sales platform can only be made by companies with an active NIP number. To be able to make purchases on our purchasing platform, you must register a free account in our B2B panel.
Activation of the account takes place on the basis of providing company data and sending (in the form of an attachment to the registration form) CEIDG statement on the conducted business activity.
The dropshipping cooperation model applies to all orders shipped directly to the final customer's address.
Each order in the dropshipping system must be a separate, independent order with a properly specified delivery address to your customer.
Products with the status "Available" are sent on the same day, provided that the order is placed and the waybill is sent to the e-mail address by 12.00.
- We do not require signing a cooperation agreement with our clients. The Wholesale Regulations and the rules on DropShipping and wholesale cooperation constitute a commercial agreement, the rules of which are described in the Regulations and this document.
- Each DropShipping shipment is treated as an independent order and a separate VAT invoice is issued for it.
- It is possible to book our invoices in the form of a single document, i.e. a collective register of VAT invoices. We confirm such arrangements individually.
- The VAT invoice will be sent automatically in the e-mail confirming the shipment. It will also be available for download in the customer panel, which customers have access to after registering in the B2B panel.
- When sending a package in the DropShipping model, we do not attach any sales documents or materials that may identify the seller with our company.
Our client, i.e. the actual seller of the goods, is obliged to send the client a confirmation of the transaction. More details can be found in the regulation of the Minister of Finance available at the following link: http://www.efakturavat.pl/e-faktura-przepisy/rozporzawanie/
- We provide our clients with integration files with stock levels and a full product offer. Both files are available in CSV and XML formats.
- Offer integration via CSV file does not contain full product descriptions. We recommend that product descriptions are not copied. Copying product descriptions reduces the value of the offer in terms of positioning and position in search engines.
- Our products can also be downloaded in the form of a full offer via the Baselinker software, where our offer is available in the tab with wholesale offers.
PRICES, PAYMENTS, DISCOUNTS
- By accessing our B2B panel, our customers automatically get access to wholesale prices.
- Wholesale prices are set for dropshipping shipments as well as for wholesale pickups.
- Discount conditions for customers, as well as available options related to the trade limit, are agreed individually with customers. The possibility of obtaining additional discounts and individual conditions depends on the turnover, agreed logistic conditions, quality of cooperation, etc.
SHIPPING / COURIERS
- Shipping can be done in two ways. The first assumes shipping by our courier DHL, GLS or FEDEX. Costs of sending goods by our couriers: EUR 13
- The second way is to pick up the goods with your own courier. By choosing the delivery option 'Dropshipping - my courier / my label'. If you choose this delivery option, we charge EUR 1,00 for handling and preparing the goods for shipment.
- In the case of shipment by our couriers, it is not possible to send the goods with cash on delivery.
In the case of collecting parcels by your courier, a label should be attached - preferably at the time of placing the order, adding a label in A6 format as an attachment:
If you skip this step when placing your order, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com with the order number in the title and the waybill attached. The order number must be clearly marked on the bill of lading.
To order goods with the option of collecting your own courier, choose the Dropshipping shipping method - my courier / my label 6. Address for collecting parcels with your own transport: FURNI DESIGN Sp. z o. o. st. Drzymały 18, 64-200 Wolsztyn
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
- Returns are handled by you. This is because we are unable to discuss the reasons for returns directly with your customers.
- Of course, when possible returns are consulted with us, we will be able to consider each issue individually.
- We take on all issues related to the responsibility for the shipment during transport at any time when you use our couriers.
- In the case of shipment of goods by your courier - option DROPSHIPING - my courier / my label, all responsibility for the safety of the shipment and thus possible returns rests with you.
- We consider complaints under the applicable regulations of our store.
Applies to Reatil Consumers: We are obliged to deliver products (items) free from defects. The statutory right of liability for defects in the sold item (the so-called warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code. We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to you. If the subject of the sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its release.
Complaints can be submitted: via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org in writing to: FURNI DESIGN Sp. z o.o., Niałek Wielki 22c, 64-200 Wolsztyn. In the event of exercising your rights under the warranty - if we consider it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective item to the above-mentioned postal address at our expense. If, due to the type of item or the method of installation, its delivery would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to provide us with the item in the place where it is located. Information on any additional warranty and its detailed conditions are always attached to the product and available on the information pages of the online store.
Applies to Business Customers: In the case of a sales contract concluded with the Entrepreneur, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the liability of our online store under the warranty for defects in things is excluded. Our customer service is at your disposal: The customer service department is available for inquiries, complaints and complaints on working days from 8:00 to 16:00 at the telephone number +48 68 384 47 46 and via e-mail at biuro@ furnidesign.eu.