Add products by adding codes
DROPSHIPPING – WHOLESALE SHOPPING
Terms of cooperation WHOLESALE SHOPPING
1. Purchases in our sales platform can only be made by companies with an active NIP number. To be able to make purchases on our purchasing platform, you must register a free account in our B2B panel.
2. Activation of the account is based on providing company data and sending (in the form of an attachment to the registration form) CEIDG statement on business activity.
3. The cooperation model for wholesale customers is based on the principle of sending larger quantities - usually pallet quantities to the indicated address of the recipient's warehouse.
4. Each order in the WHOLESALE PURCHASE system must be a separate, independent order with a properly specified delivery address to your warehouse.
5. The date of completion and delivery of products ordered in the WHOLESALE PURCHASE mode is agreed individually with you each time.
1. We do not require signing a cooperation agreement with our clients. The Wholesale Regulations and the rules on DropShipping and wholesale cooperation constitute a commercial agreement, the rules of which are described in the Regulations and this document.
2. Each order in the WHOLESALE SHOPPING system is settled with a separate invoice confirming the execution of the order.
3. The VAT invoice will be sent automatically in the e-mail confirming the shipment. It will also be available for download in the customer panel, which customers have access to after registering in the B2B panel.
4. When sending goods in the WHOLESALE PURCHASE mode, we do not attach any sales documents or materials that may identify the seller with our company.
1. We provide our clients with integration files with stock levels and a full product offer. Both files are available in CSV and XML formats.
2. Offer integration via CSV file does not contain full product descriptions. We recommend that product descriptions are not copied. Copying product descriptions reduces the value of the offer in terms of positioning and position in search engines.
3. Our products can also be downloaded in the form of a full offer via the Baselinker software, where our offer is available in the tab with wholesale offers.
PRICES, PAYMENTS, DISCOUNTS
1. By accessing our B2B panel, our customers automatically gain access to wholesale prices.
2. Wholesale prices are set for dropshipping shipments as well as for wholesale pickups.
3. Our platform offers a full package of electronic, card and traditional payments.
4. Discount conditions for customers, as well as available options related to the trade limit, are agreed with customers individually. The possibility of obtaining additional discounts and individual conditions depends on the turnover, agreed logistic conditions, quality of cooperation, etc.
SHIPPING / COURIERS
1. Shipments of goods in the WHOLESALE PURCHASE mode are carried out via courier companies handling pallet shipments. We currently use the offer of RABEN and DHL.
2. Purchasing goods in the WHOLESALE PURCHASE mode also means the possibility of collecting the goods with the recipient's own transport. When choosing this delivery option, it is possible to set the exact date and time range for collecting the goods. These data can be specified when placing a wholesale order.
3. Address for receiving the ordered goods by own transport:
FURNI DESIGN Sp. z o. o.
st. Drzymały 18, 64-200 Wolsztyn
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
1. Handling returns is your responsibility. This is because we are unable to discuss the reasons for returns directly with your customers.
2. Of course, at the time when possible returns will be consulted with us, we will be able to consider each issue individually.
3. All issues related to the responsibility for the shipment during transport we take on ourselves at any time when you use our couriers.
4. In the case of shipment of goods by your courier - option DROPSHIPING - my courier / my label, all responsibility for the safety of the shipment and thus possible returns rests with you.
5. We consider complaints under the applicable regulations of our store:
Applies to End Consumers:
We are obliged to deliver products (items) free from defects. The statutory right of liability for defects in the sold item (the so-called warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and subsequent of the Civil Code. We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to you. If the subject of the sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its release.
Complaints can be submitted:
• via e-mail to: email@example.com
• in writing to the following address: FURNI DESIGN Sp. z o.o., Niałek Wielki 22c, 64-200 Wolsztyn
In the case of exercising the rights under the warranty - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective item to the above-mentioned postal address at our expense. If, due to the type of item or the method of installation, its delivery would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to provide us with the item in the place where it is located.
Information on any additional warranty and its detailed conditions are always attached to the product and available on the information pages of the online store.
Applies to Business customers: In the case of a sales contract concluded with the Entrepreneur, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the liability of our online store under the warranty for defects in things is excluded.
Our customer service is at your disposal: The customer service department is available for inquiries, complaints and complaints on working days from 8:00 to 16:00 at the telephone number +48 68 384 47 46 and via e-mail at biuro@ furnidesign.eu.